About the job
- In this role, you can look forward to:
As a Technical Configuration Analyst, Associate you can look forward to working on
Set up and maintain client profiles in a variety of systems across multiple environments. This includes Financial Institution’s Product Configuration for our Zelle, Popmoney, TransferNow, OpenNow/FundNow, Small Business and other various banking products.
• Gathers Client Configuration and Process requirements and develop in-depth understanding of product knowledge across all Fiserv products
• Serve as a “Source of Knowledge” regarding available systems parameters and impacts, Tests upgrades, improvements, Configuration changes, and code fixes
• Collaborates with other project team members and organizational entities to identify and supervise issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Contributes to the Deployments, Change management process and also supports occasional weekend testing or production events
• Review and understand the specifications of technical requirements of client implementations by providing ongoing operational support in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
• Assist in troubleshooting system configuration problems with other internal departments. Identify root causes of errors and make recommendations based on identified trends.
You’re the kind of person who enjoys working on many leading industry Fiserv product for top financial institutions in US. We’ll help you gain expertise on the payments processing and grow in your career.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 to 4 year of experience with focus on Banking Products and Services.
• Extensive knowledge in SQL and PLSQL.
• Good understanding on basics of Java and related technologies
• Excellent Technical, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and motivational skills. Must be focused with the ability to work independently and in teams
• Demonstrated experience in US Banking, Money movement and Payments.
• Deep understanding in Software Development, QA and Deployment cycles and Project delivery.
• Hands-on experience in CRM & Defect Tracking tools preferred.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 8,00,000-12,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services