Business: Aditya Birla Capital
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand business problems & opportunity, ideate solutions, translating it into prototype - product design & liasoning with the technology teams and external partner organizations to deliver the best-in-class digital solutions from concept to launch.
• Executing product strategy, developing product specifications, working with engineering architects, and evaluating and integrating third-party technology as needed.
• Ensuring value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI, and market-driven alignment.
• Developing seamless end-to-end digital experiences using agile delivery methodologies, and a data-driven approach, AI/ML for decision making.
• Drive large scale projects end to end from requirement gathering to delivery while staying committed to timelines and quality
• Collaborate with Business Heads and functional experts to brainstorm, design & co-innovate best in class solutions to generate significant business growth & cost impact.
• Liaison with internal/external technical & QA teams for developments, Integration, and change requests for the robust delivery of the project.
• Bring process orientation for the execution of tasks between the stakeholders and empower them with speed and agility to complete the task.
• Track budgets, margins, schedule, resource utilization and ROI from the project. Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
Educational Requirement: B Tech , Masters degree will be preferred. Certification in PMP will be an added advantage for Program Manager
Years of Experience: 6 – 10 years
Who should apply?: Calling superwomen who are driven to push the boundaries and break barriers.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 0-0 Lacs
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
09 Dec 2021