About the job
- Strong experience in the Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) industry and associated regulatory environment, expert knowledge of the supporting applications, solutions implementation and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, or related fields at time of application.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, FFIEC, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
- 8+ Years: Distributed application and systems architecture design and implementation.
- 5+ Years: Experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry. Deep experience with FSI-related applications such as core banking and payments systems, trading platforms, financial information systems, big data analytics, etc.
- 4+ Years: Engineering and/or technology experience (e.g., technology field, Services, Consultant, Specialist Team Unit, Technical Sales, system integrators, developer, project manager, sales), Enterprise technology breadth in most of the following areas: Software development; Infrastructure architecture; DevOps; Content distribution; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Serverless; Containers; Linux.
- 3+ Years: Design and implementation Solution architecture on Public Cloud (AWS/ Azure/ GCP/IBM Cloud), Experience architecting industry solutions with data and analytics, customer engagement, container, distributed computing, IoT, and machine learning technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services