About the job
Experience Required: - 3-9 Years
Education / Qualification: - B.E. or B.tech & M.B.A
Key Skills: - Payment Consultant
Job Description: -
- Lead complex transformation projects from strategy and design to delivery phase
- Actively participate in cross-functional, cross -discipline architecture teams to enhance/set architectural direction for key business initiatives
- Manage trade-offs to speed to market, quality and business/financial impacts
Contribute to thought leadership space in the payments space by creating white paper, case studies, analysis of trends etc.
- Develop and lead proposals/RFPs in collaboration with network firms.
- Discuss payments requirements (Operations/Business/Architecture) with customer and create ‘to be’ solution documents.
- Work on consulting assignments such as go to market strategies, pricing strategies, change management projects etc. for banks/Fintechs.
- 3 - 9 years of experience in payments implementation projects having experience of at least 1 end to end payments implementation program.
- Basic understanding of payments solution architecture.
- Strong payments domain experience in retail/corporate payments having detailed understanding of High value, low value, immediate payments, SWIFT cross border payments, salary payments, bulk payment file processing, card payments, UPI payments etc.
- Problem solving solution skills and experience in handling complex transformation projects
Broad based knowledge and experience in P2P/B2B/B2C/G2P payments applications, channels
- Expertise in end to end understanding of one or more retail / corporate payment products.
- Technical knowledge on Message specs such as ISO 20022, ISO 8583, SWIFT,SEPA etc. will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge on cloud and on-prem infrastructure, data and payments security (PCI DSS/PA DSS compliance)
- Client facing experience as a Business Analyst, Product manager, Project manager in payments build -out / implementation projects.
- Strong communication, client handling and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be willing to travel for projects within and outside of India for long periods (6 to 8 months), if required.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 8,00,000-14,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - DBA/ Datawarehousing
IT-Software / Software Services