RBL Bank is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks with an expanding presence across the country. The Bank offers specialized services under six business verticals namely: Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, Retail Assets and Treasury and Financial Markets Operations. It currently services over 11.53 million customers through a network of 502 branches; 1,418 business correspondent branches (of which 289 banking outlets) and 414 ATMs spread across 28 Indian states and Union Territories.
Job Role / Title : Regional Head - Used Car Loans
About Job Role :
The purpose of the job is to lead the TW Loans Sales for the assigned zone, by developing strategic business framework for volume growth, developing new market and customer segment resulting into sustainable and profitable growth.
Keywords & Responsibilities
Business delivery & growth
- Deliver top line through all channels – Dealers/ Sub Dealers, Online and Digital Partners
- Drive team for critical revenue parameters: ROI, pf, insurance penetration
- Propose and execute various strategies for higher market penetration / faster portfolio build up.
- Supervising complete business operations including profitability, forecasting monthly / quarterly sales targets, & their execution.
- Look for opportunities to enhance revenue streams – cross sell (ETB), new sources for outbound campaigns, third party products etc.
Channel Management & Distribution
- Ensure sourcing mix through channels in the most cost-effective manner, to control Cost of Acquisition
- Ensure delivery of region wise disbursal volumes, revenues and yield target.
- Leveraging on Marketing / Product support / Manufacturer support for enhancing business penetration
- Triggering promotional activities / events such as inserts / loan melas etc. to ensure continuous funnelling.
- Chalk out plans for foraying into new areas / locations / markets / branches
- Creating and Driving team of Relationship Managers towards the goal. Draw up plans for recruitment of manpower according to the plan.
- Plan specialized training programs on regular basis to ensure team is updated on product/policy.
- Provide developmental feedback to all direct reports
- Ensuring minimum attrition in the team with constant engagement & feedback & ensure skills development through regular trainings.
Compliance & Quality maintenance and Improvement
- Driving quality measures like PDD, Portfolio quality, cross sell
- Ensure regular review of account bucket movements, its recovery and appropriate reporting.
- Drive business in a manner to maintain operational, process and regulatory compliance and also ensure quality is maintained
- Maintain quality in various processes with the intention of delivering right customer service without any chance of customer complaints.
- Ideate & recommend new project, process developments that are competitively benchmarked
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- Overall 8 - 10 years established experience in handling distribution channels and managing teams with at least 2 – 3 years in team handling positions in Used Cars Loan business
- Understanding of portfolio performance, policy, collections and tracking of key metrics
- Strategic, Analytical, Good writing Skills.
- Mandatory prior experience of Used Cars Loans business in sales/ product role
- Good understanding of the Financial Services/ Banking.
Work Related Skill
- Business development, Hands-on market understanding, team-handling skills, excellent relationship management & networking skills, conflict resolution, thinking strategically and excellent communication skills
- Should be able to create good working relationships with various teams inside the organisation as well as external vendors
- Must be a proactive planner and an aggressive executor