About the job
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in development of highly performant services/microservices, ideally at an enterprise level.
- Experience in being a mentor and role model for other team members.
- Enjoy putting team commitments first and assisting to position the team to be successful.
- Strongly believe in and support team collaboration and enjoy contributing in ways to assist in team wins.
- Understanding and implementation experience in event driven and streaming systems.
- Good understanding of and experience with Design patterns, with Cloud and Microservice Design patterns being preferred.
- Expert in multiple languages such as Java, GoLang, .NET, C#, C++, Etc.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Strong understanding and experience in using multiple protocols, such as Protobuf, JSON, GRPC, Etc.
- Strong understanding of the many technologies used in delivering highly performant enterprise service/microservice based architectures… across the entire landscape of both development and execution.
- Expert in CI/CD, in addition to the principles of when and how services should be versioned to facilitate enterprise (worldwide) consumption of our many “customers”
- Understand and ideally experience in delivery of services via Kubernetes.
- Understand and ideally experience in a Service Mesh.
- Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with using monitoring tools like App-Dynamics, Wily Introscope, Grafana and log management tools like Splunk, Prometheus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, logical/reasoning and problem solving skills are mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, advanced degrees preferred.
- Should have completed AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, AWS Certified Security - Specialty certificates or similar.
- Should have a good exposure to Apache, IIS Server, Oracle BTM
- Should have a good knowledge on the App Tiers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic and Tibco
- Should have a good experience in Siteminder, eDirectory, ActiveDirectory
- Should have good experience in MySQL, Oracle
- Should have a strong hands on experience with two of the gateways L7, Kong, Apigee, Mulesoft.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
c#, java, C++, Microservices, .net, Aws, Azure, Golang
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services