We are a global consulting and technology services firm focused on digital transformation. Brillio develops and deploys disruptive solutions which help our clients compete more effectively and capture business value faster. We bring an end-to-end service model to meet the digital transformation needs of our customers. We are a global organization with more than 4,000 employees, headquartered in Edison, NJ with more than 16 offices across the globe serving more than 350 global clients, a significant number of whom are on the Fortune-500. Brillio specializes in leveraging emerging technologies like analytics, security, cloud, mobile, and machine learning.
Please visit our company website for further details: https://www.brillio.com/
This Job is for both experienced women candidates and women returnee who have been on a break of minimum of 6 months. It’s an opportunity to refresh your skills and restart your careers flexibly.
Read about our B2W program here: Brillio’s Back to Work Program - brillio
Expereince Range :3-9 Years
• Min 3+ years of IT experience, including experience in designing Azure data platform with large scale implementation experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in Azure cloud technology
• Hands-on-experience in developing data lake solutions using Azure (Azure data factory for ingestion, Data lake gen 2 and Azure SQL server for storage, Azure analysis service for
transformations, Azure data bricks)
• Strong experience in spark, Python, Pyspark – ETL
• Good experience in data analysis, profiling and data modelling. This should include use of
modern technologies, methodologies, patterns and industry standards.
• Experience in working on data quality.
• Good analytical and problem-solving ability
• Ability to profile data, assess data quality in the context of business rules, and incorporate validation and certification mechanism to ensure data quality.