About the job
- You will consult with local managers, project managers and other key players to define WFM requirements to meet program metrics.
- You will compile and interpret statistical information to calculate and project staffing requirements of department.
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and implementation of existing and proposed systems and tools used for workforce planning, monitoring and forecasting.
- You will proactively build strategies to meet near term and future staffing requirements and also meet the budget goals of the business.
- Participate in customer presentations, client calls, and quarterly business reviews to represent the workforce management department.
- Drive and own the oversight from WFM prospective of client KPI as well as internal efficiency delivery, while keeping all stakeholders engaged
Qualification & Skillsets Required
- Skill and commitment in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of BPO /KPO industry and best practices, plus knowledge of WFM metrics, forecasting, staff planning, and scheduling
- Knowledge of Healthcare back office operations and core KPI’s.
- Knowledge of PC applications, including database software, spread sheets, and workforce Management software; ACD and telecom knowledge will be helpful
- Knowledge of back office WFM Tools, workflow applications as well as understanding of various lines of businesses supported by WFM functions
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to motivate and mentor team; presenting new opportunities and challenges for additional development
- Ability to think analytically and logically
- More than 12 years of total and 6+ years of WFM experience in a multi-site environment with global footprint
- Proven track record of successful client engagements and growth
- Multi-geography, multi-vendor, multi-client support experience
Must have and nice to have:
- FM technical and process knowledge
- Must understand IEX, Verint and Genesys WFM suits
- Other WFM application experience preferred but not required
- Proven track record of people and process development
- LEAN / Six-sigma green belt certification / methodology (Black Belt Certification preferred)
COPC Certification preferred
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Strategy/ Management Consulting/ Corporate Planning