Business: Manufacturing Businesses - Cement, Chemicals, Metals
Job Purpose: Set the performance targets, leverage the resources, direct & ensure efficient & cost effective plant, operations fulfilling all statutory requirements and best utilization of available resources, contribute to the strategies for benchmarked improvements to meet marketing demands of quantity, quality & delivery of product.
• To build & sustain a conductive work culture to improve productivity, growth & improvements in performance for overall objective of unit along with motivating employees to institutionalize innovation, creativity, best practices to replicate in the Unit by effective management of people
• Focus on SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) along with Sustainability initiatives.
• Identify, evaluate, co-ordinate and execute process engineering activities for plant productivities for plant improvement
• To execute the mechanical erection of the assigned projects and schemes, as per the implementation & quality plan, coordinate for capex & insulation jobs of entire plant to commission the project in budgeted cost and time
• To plan and drive initiatives for and ensure reduction of pyro-processing energy cost
• Aditya Birla Operational Excellence/ISO/IMS system monitoring, review and implementation and driving initiatives ABOE from top to down
• Creating implementing and monitoring Condition Based Maintenance(CBM) programs
Educational Requirements: B.E. / B.Tech.
Years of Experience: 12-15 years
Other Requirements: Analytical bent of mind, Process understanding of relevant industry
Why should you apply?: The roles enable new joinees to build a strong foundation for a strong and stable career growth in the No. 1 Cement Company of India.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai
Rs. 0-0 Lacs
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
09 Dec 2021