Asst. Manager/Manager/SM - Analytics
Function / Department
Analytics & Information Management
Head - Analytics & Information Management
AVP/ VP - Analytics & Information Management
Purpose of the Job:
· Work in a fast paced environment with one of the most analytically advanced NBFCs
· Provide analytics support for all FICC portfolios on as needed basis
· Enable analytics driven decision making across risk, business and collections
Describe the KPIs against each perspective
Key Performance Indicators
- Devise scorecard and model driven strategies across all products.
- Develop expertise to implement scorecards in scoring engines.
- Devise strategies to improve marketing efficiency targeted at new customer acquisition and cross sell
- Devise pre-approved marketing campaigns to increase disbursals
- Track all scorecards’ performances and highlight to management in case of any breaches/actions required.
- Analyze bureau information to recommend strategies for use in the current decision making framework.
- Reporting any adverse trends in portfolio performance.
- Help establish a clear risk-reward measurement based customer strategy with a pricing framework
- Develop strategies to define customer profile and enhance customer profitability
Internal customers will be across levels –
- Product risk managers & business managers
- Risk & business heads
Process / Quality Improvement
- Continuously work with business, policy and technology teams to improve strategies, identify and plug leakages and drive automated decision making.
- Work with team leads to identify Analytics opportunities in aiding decisions across business
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge:
- 1-5 years of relevant experience for applying to AM/M/SM. Experienced in Analytics in Banks / NBFCs with exposure to one or more of following areas:
o Customer/Marketing Analytics
o Risk Analytics
o Recovery/Collection Analytics
- Experience of working in asset business in a bank / FI
- Proficiency in at least one statistical and other tools/languages – R/Python/SAS
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Project experience in at least one of the following:
o Logistic regression models
o Classification models
o Cluster Analysis
o Neural Network
o Non-parametric models
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written
Any specific specialization/education:
Educational background in Engineering from IITs/NITs, Masters in Statistics from ISI/IITs, Masters in Economics from DSE/ISI/JNU
Prior experience with Banks/NBFCs preferred