About the job
Design and/or delivery of solutions, assets, and content.
- Apply methodology and governance around project development.
- Document and articulate clear understanding of customer/partner success criteria.
- Apply critical thinking, technical knowledge, customer/partner insights to solve problems with industry methodologies, and frameworks.
- Collaborate with IBM and AWS specialists to design and build complex enterprise solutions with foundation of Red Hat Open Shift, AWS Infrastructure, and IBM Software technology.
- Standardize solutions in accordance with the AWS Well-Architected Framework across all pillars, including operational excellence, security, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and reliability.
- Define, lead, and execute architecture design workshops and white-boarding sessions to build implementation plans.
- Develop deep relationships with key customers through solution integration to drive long-term IBM and AWS adoption.
- Team well with our key IBM & Red Hat business units, and strategic partners to support our partnership.
- Consult as a subject matter expert on our IBM/AWS technology and services portfolio.
- Author use cases, reference architectures, blog posts, and other field and external content.
- Work in sandbox environments to demonstrate IBM Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with AWS.
Aws, Solution Architecture
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services