About the job
We are looking for AML Compliance Analyst for effective monitoring, investigating and assessing the money laundering risks posed in the area of Trade Finance Transactions as well as the customers.
- To review Trade Finance transactions from a money laundering perspective.
- To analyze Trade Finance transactions vis-a-vis customer profile and establish bonafides of the transaction or identify suspicion, if any
- To monitor alerts generated and identify unusual customer behaviour / patterns/ trends and escalate for further analysis.
- To liaise with branches / operations / product teams/ Business RMs for clarifications on the alerts raised.
- To review branch/ business responses, assess the rationale and escalate matters, where required.
- To prepare Grounds of Suspicion report as per extant regulatory guidelines.
- To adhere to the turnaround time (TAT) for review and closure of Alerts / STR requests.
- To collaborate with IT teams for automation towards alert generation, data base, and filing of various regulatory reporting.
- To maintain data / records referred during analysis / closure of alerts and transaction monitoring.
- To suggest and implement improvement in AML processes.
- To keep abreast of changes in regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
- To manage activities as per the laid down process or as directed by the Line Manager or the AML head.
- Sound knowledge of Trade Finance products, FEMA regulations, RBI Directions etc.
- Knowledge of Capital A/c transactions (FDI/ODI/ECB etc.) would be an advantage
- 1-4 years of experience as a compliance analyst in AML domain.
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Teamwork skills & Attention to details
- Passed CFA Level 1
- Passed CFA Level 2
- Passed CFA Level 3
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
Banking / Financial Services / Broking