About the job
- Design customer solutions with a focus on Automotive, Manufacturing, and Utilities industries collaborating with internal teams to help customers adopt and migrate IBM Software on the AWS cloud.
- Engage with client account, business partner, and customer to define and influence industry hybrid cloud patterns.
- Collaborate with executives and technologists to develop and accelerate industry solution adoption on AWS.
- Design and build long-term industry cloud blueprints, credentials, field, and external content.
- Scale industry pattern adoption through methodologies for developing modular, composable, and sustainable assets.
- Solicit and capture feedback from Enterprise customers to influence industry aligned use-cases and solutions.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
- Lead and scope technical engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives, success criteria, and timely delivery of value.
- Architect IBM Software and Red Hat Open Shift solutions leveraging AWS technology, including solution development and potentially demonstrate technical feasibility through mechanisms including proof-of-concepts and/or prototypes.
- Apply critical thinking, technical knowledge, customer/partner insights to solve problems with industry use-cases, compliance, accreditations, and certifications.
- Define, lead, and execute architecture design workshops and white-boarding sessions to build implementation plans.
- Team well and enable IBM, Red Hat, and AWS industry specialists and sellers to accelerate revenue growth.
- Consult as an industry subject matter expert on our IBM/AWS technology and services portfolio.
- Work in sandbox environments to demonstrate IBM Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with AWS.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services