● BS in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science or engineering, or
equivalent work experience
● Proficient in black box, functional, and user flow testing technique. Have an eagle-eye
for test coverage gaps, false positives or negatives. Constantly raise concerns about
issues you notice, in or out of your area of ownership.
● Have worked on Android platform and have a very good understanding of the mobile test
● Have the ability to write and understand code preferably in Java for Android mobile
● Experience with software development tools (IDE, debugger, git, JIRA, etc).
● Basic shell scripting skills (commands like grep, cut, sed, sort, wget, etc.)
● Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, Android tools (ADB, DDMS,
Monkey, Memory Analyzer, etc.), log file analysis, etc.
● Have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in writing reliable and maintainable
● Love’s to build tools that will enable the engineering team to write tests more easily.
● Constantly looking for better solutions to bring down automation flakiness and increase
automation reliability over time.
● Desire to automate everything and reduce the time required to manually test our
● Constantly thinking ahead and building for future changes in an ever-changing mobile
● Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools (Github, Jira, Jenkins)
● Payment industry experience - EMVCo, PCI, EMV Contactless specifications.
● Previous experience working with payment terminals.
● Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
● Execute integration, system, feature interaction, stress, performance testing for different
● Analyze and understand product requirements to enable software test case creation by
participating in requirement gathering & analysis.
● Create and evaluate test cases for accuracy and applicability for products under test.
● Communicate testing progress through creating and maintaining test plans.
● Provide the Squad and all stakeholders with clear and real-time updates regarding test
status, bug status, and overall quality about the product by monitoring failures, reporting
bugs, analyzing & triaging automated tests running in the Continuous Integration system.
● Find bugs and validate specifications through black box testing techniques (like test
matrices, combination testing, and risk analysis) and gray box testing techniques (like
database querying and source code analysis).
● Work side-by-side with the development team on testing in parallel and automating tests
in the sprints.
● Develop automated tests with the appropriate technologies. Currently, we are using “UI
Automator”(Java) for Android apps. SDET’s will spend most of the time automating test
scenarios for android apps.
Python is a plus.
● Design and implement tools that improve efficiency in manual testing.
Jenkins, Jira, Github
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 0-0 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
19 Dec 2021