About the job
Business: Apparel Corporate
- Work with the CRM Product Owner in building the end to end D365, Mission Happiness, CVRS, Customer Service, Clientele and Whatsapp chatbot roadmap across all ABFRL brands. The entire D365 CRM implementation is being revamped to improve agent productivity, increase customer satisfaction and reduce agent costs.
- Assist the CRM Product Owner to develop a product strategy & roadmaps across all D365 CRM features across ABFRL brands
- Work with the PO, QA team, Design team & partner Technology team to deliver the roadmap
- Integrate D365 CRM with Teradata, Capillary, Call center and the websites to provide a single view of consumer for Customer Service agents
- Integrate Yellow Messenger Whatsapp chatbots with Websites, Call center and D365 CRM
CRM Campaign accountabilities:
- Work with the brand CRM teams to implement campaigns, marketing automation and reporting / optimization of campaigns. CRM campaigns would be implemented across email, SMS, WhatsApp, notification and app push campaigns.
- This role would implement Clevertap marketing automation tool with integration with Teradata and PowerBI.
- Set-up multi-channel workflows for event-based trigger campaigns
- Campaign optimization through A/B testing and iteration
Educational Requirement: Graduate / Post Graduate ( B.E. + M.B.A. – desirable)
Years of Experience: 3 - 5 years
Why should you apply?: This role will provide you an opportunity to work with wide range of Stores/Products under complex business scenarios hence the learning and growth opportunities will be immense.
Skills: Campaign accountabilities, Product accountabilities
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 7,00,000-9,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - ERP/ CRM
IT-Software / Software Services