About the job
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities while discovering their genius.
- We provide a modern computing environment based on best-in-class "big data" and cloud computing technologies and the freedom to explore new data sources and statistical and machine learning methodologies.
- Our Analytics team is home to some of the most brilliant minds in the market. Here, we will not only understand your stats jokes, we’ll appreciate them.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelors (4 year) degree in statistics, applied mathematics, financial mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field. And, at least five (5) year of professional experience performing data engineering and analytic work in Financial Services or related industries
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced programming skills; proficiency with a statistical language such as R; proficiency in SQL, relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and data modeling
- Proficiency with one or more Data Integration tools (Ab Initio preferred)
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration
- Experience with Big Data tools, such as Hive and Spark
- Versatile interpersonal and communication style with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization; ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Data Science, Analytics
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 12,00,000-30,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services