2 - 5 Years
As a Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack Java , you will be part of agile team to build healthcare applications and implement new features while adhering to the best coding development standards. Your key responsibilities include:
• Working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
• Understanding Sprint requirements and participating in sprint planning.
• Driving assigned tasks based on the direction given by your project lead.
• Ensuring complete adherence to defined architecture and design.
• Making sure that the written code follows all the coding and security standards.
• Performing unit testing to achieve 80% of code coverage.
• Preparing or modifying low-level design document, impact analysis document based on requirement changes.
• Following all SCRUM rituals and delivering against all planned activities.
• Participating in / leading design whiteboarding and creation of solution architecture.
Java Application Development
• Knowledge of Java data types and database applications with JDBC
• Experience on ORM like Spring JPA, Hibernate
• Java collection API and generics
• Knowledge of OOPS and SOLID principles
• Understanding of relational (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) or NoSQL (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
Java Web Applications
• Spring MVC and Web layer with Spring REST API
• Web application development with Spring Boot
• Spring Cloud and Spring Security
• REST Template
• Netflix Eureka Server or Consul
• Awareness of concepts like circuit breaker
• Awareness of API gateway like MuleSoft, Spring Cloud API Gateway
• Client-side framework
• Experience with React or Angular 2+ development with understanding of state management.
• Angular - Components, Data binding, Modules and Services
• Knowledge of Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito
• Java Web Services and Microservices – Spring Security, Spring 5 Reactive Streams, No SQL, Kafka or any other messaging queue
• UI frameworks like Kendo UI, PrimeNG
• Client-side unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
• Exposure to micro-frontend development concepts
• CI/CD using Jenkins, Azure DevOps Pipeline, etc.
• Prior experience of working with healthcare applications will be an added advantage.
AngularJs, java, J2ee
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Rs. 6,00,000-12,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
18 Nov 2021