2 - 5 Years
As a Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack .NET , you will be part of agile team to build healthcare applications and implement new features while adhering to the best coding development standards. Your key responsibilities include:
• Working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
• Understanding Sprint requirements and participating in sprint planning.
• Driving assigned tasks based on the direction given by your project lead.
• Ensuring complete adherence to defined architecture and design.
• Making sure that the written code follows all the coding and security standards.
• Performing unit testing to achieve 80% of code coverage.
• Preparing or modifying low-level design document, impact analysis document based on requirement changes.
• Following all SCRUM rituals and delivering against all planned activities.
• Participating in / leading design whiteboarding and creation of solution architecture.
.NET Application Development (C#)
• Lists, Generics, Memory Management, TPL Libraries
• ORM Frameworks (EF/Dapper etc.)
• OOPS and SOLID principles
• Unit testing (NUnit/ xUnit with MOQ / Rhino Mocks, etc.)
• .NET Web Applications
• RESTful architectures, JSON data exchange formats
• .NET Web API 2.0 development framework
• Understanding of SQL databases (Stored Procedures, View, etc.)
• HTML 5 and CSS 3 basics
• Client-side framework -
• Experience in Angular 2+ development with understanding of Angular CLI, Components, Directives, Routing, etc.
• Source Control (TFS/Git based repos), etc.
• CI/CD using Jenkins, Azure DevOps Pipeline, etc.
• Web API Authentication frameworks (JWT, OAuth)
• .NET application and microservices – API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL concepts
• UI frameworks like Kendo UI, PrimeNG
• Client-side unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
• Exposure to micro-frontend development concepts
• Cloud / DevOps - Azure fundamentals.
• Prior experience of working with healthcare applications will be an added advantage.
.net, Full stack
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Rs. 6,00,000-12,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
18 Nov 2021