About the Role:
As a Software Engineer you’re expected to support existing functionalities by addressing
historical issues and contributing towards tech debt. You’re also expected to build out new
features which are part of the Development Roadmap.
About the team:
PayU Finance is the credit and lending arm of the PayU brand (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Prosus
group. Previously Naspers group) headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
PayU Finance India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than
$280 million in consumer credit. PayU Finance provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-
term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI, and
PayU Finance operates under two brands - LazyPay and PaySense with a focus on Buy now
Pay later and personal loan products.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
• Understand business requirements and identify best approach to serve the requirement without
risking system’s conceptual sanity.
• Practice TDD and help us retain/improve our code coverage.
• Optimise flows within systems for better performance in response times and memory
• Tear down unused flows and concepts to make way for the new and evolved ones.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who takes ownership and believes in seeing through tasks to its completion despite
facing any challenge.
• Someone who can work both independently and in collaboration with the team as and when the
situation demands for it.
• Someone who is not averse to learning and growth and has an open mind about
inputs/suggestions from any stakeholder.
Python, java, C++
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Rs. 4,00,000-10,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - eCommerce/ Internet Technologies
IT-Software / Software Services
27 Dec 2021