About the job
- Strong knowledge in Laravel Framework.
- Proven history of web application development using Laravel Framework
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Good working knowledge of PHP( Object Oriented Php) and applying the language to solve problems.
- Capable of planning and configuring technical architecture for a product by getting requirements.
- Exposure to AWS, Memcached, Redis, Ngnix, Elastic Search, and Solar is desired.
- Excellent RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase) database skills and capable of writing optimised and complex queries.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to solve problems and identify and implement the best solution is critical.
- Familiar with using version control like GIT.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Experience in working fast and agile-based development
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
PHP, Laravel, nginx, RDBMS, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS, OOPS, jQuery, GIT
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
Internet / Ecommerce