About the job
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We provide a modern computing environment based on best-in-class "big data" and cloud computing technologies and the freedom to explore new data sources and statistical and machine learning methodologies.
- Our Analytics team is home to some of the most brilliant minds in the market. Here, we will not only understand your stats jokes, we'll appreciate them.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors (4 year) degree in statistics, applied mathematics, financial mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field. And, at least five (5) years of professional experience performing analytic work in Financial Services, consumer credit, or a related industry
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced programming skills; proficiency with a statistical language such as R; experience using other programming and data manipulation languages preferred (SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, C/C++, Java); high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Versatile interpersonal and communication style with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization; ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
Ability to travel 10-20%
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Data Science, Analytics
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 12,00,000-3,00,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services