Meta - Client Manager Jobs for Women
Lead, Client Manager, WhatsApp Partnerships Responsibilities
- Recruit, develop and manage a world-class high performing team that will transform and grow the WhatsApp platform business. Be a leader who inspires the team to deliver aspirational goals and owns team performance and delivers success. Builds and adds to the culture of on team vs. individual performers and develops individuals to be future leaders.
- Make business and investment decisions (including sales, solutions, go-to-market, and client management) to grow our business. Engage & influence global stakeholders and leadership to align strategy and resources to help the team achieve their goals and build for growth.
- Guides and challenges team on selling WhatsApp business vision to key decision makers across clients. Develops compelling, value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes. Demonstrates thought leadership and presents business plans to customers to generate new opportunities.
- Develops strategies to manage pipeline and meet sales goals by reviewing forecasts, assessing and mitigating risks, and ensuring strategy alignment with business priorities. Leverages available solutions as well as engages partners to build new solutions for customers as per the business priorities of customers.
- Helps set up processes including tools to help manage business, drive pipeline and provide operational support to the team. Land marketing programs, trainings & and other resources to build capabilities in sales teams and help them meet the goals.
- Collaborates with the channel partners to get feedback and manage the orchestration. Coaches team to leverage channel partners and build knowledge of technical aspects of building and testing solutions and services.
- Coaches, challenges, and leads team members to drive success within scope of accountability and works to develop/mentor/coach talent internally. Fosters a culture of learning, coaching, customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals. Motivates and brings teams together. Leads a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 14+ years of experience in the Enterprise Sales environment
- Leadership and people management experience
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Experience developing relationships at all levels of management
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast, dynamic environment. Should be comfortable with bold sales goals
- Effective people management, business management, and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in an abstract, cross-functional organisation
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Decision-making ability, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills