About the job
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, or related fields at time of application.
- People management, or delivery consulting and technology sales leadership experience
- 10+ Years: Distributed application and systems architecture design and implementation.
- 6+ Years: Engineering and/or technology experience (e.g., technology field, Services, Consultant, Specialist Team Unit, Technical Sales, system integrators, developer, project manager, sales).
- 5+ Years: Experience in software development in languages like Java/Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures, Design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise applications
- 4+ Years: Red Hat Open Shift offerings, features, and technical architecture, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) offerings and technical architecture.
- 3+ Years: AWS Architecture Design Consulting and/or Delivery. Including Amazon EC2, Amazon EFS, Amazon EBS, Amazon NLB, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Experience in cloud infrastructure and network architecture, DevOps, or software engineering
- 2+ Years: Experience developing ML models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML with container orchestration services into large-scale production applications, IBM Hybrid Cloud Software and Capabilities, Technical content authorship, and review.
Devops, Aws, Openshift
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services