About Company :
Anixter is a global distributor of network and security solutions, electrical and electronic solutions, and utility power solutions. The company helps build, connect, power, and protect valuable assets and critical infrastructures. On January 13th, 2020, Anixter was acquired by WESCO at a valuation of $4500M.
Job Role : Global Accounts Manager
Reporting to Global Channel Lead – (Based in Singapore)
Summary of role
If you are passionate about sales, collaborating in a team environment and building a successful program around some of the largest technology services companies in the world, you might be a perfect match for this role.
We are looking for someone to drive and execute the strategic sales plan for our global strategic accounts within India, and build a global strategy to develop some our Indian based integrator clients.
The candidate should have the capacity to pull in all necessary resources from Anixter working as a team with Sales, Product Marketing, Procurement, Services, Executive management is essential. He/She must show the capacity to execute margin improvements actions.
Having the ability to lead and communicate within our organization, with vendors and within our global integrator clients is necessary to succeed in this role.
Main responsibilities/Key goals
• Drive sales and profitability throughout key accounts globally
• Build and execute global account plans
• Interaction with our key manufacturer partners
• Building and positioning an Anixter services strategy across your account base
• Collaborating closely with the Anixter sales teams across the globe
• Leading monthly internal calls focused on the execution of your account plans
• Building senior level relationships with key decision makers/influencers for each account around the region
• Prepare monthly and quarterly sales forecasts to be presented to senior management
• Build, manage and closely monitor a pipeline of account activity
Necessary skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful customer management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements (QBR’s, business alignment).
You will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills (starting as an individual sole-contribution first) and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through leadership, along with:
• Minimum 10+ years sales, marketing or account management experience gained within the IT/Technology industry (eg. telecommunications, technology, IT, MTDC/data centers)
• Knowledge of Vendor Product Strategy & Product offerings
• Communication & customer management skills
• Project Management & good organisation skills
• Services orientated
• Current or recent ongoing business interactions with India’s System Integrators in India and globally.
• Relevant working experience in either ICT System Integrators and/or Distributors.
• Prior working experience in an American MNC is preferred - to increase chance of working culture adaption.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 25-35 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
29 Apr 2022