Business: Pulp & Fibre
Roles: Officer Store Manager / Assistant Manager Retail Trade Saree / Manager - Business Development
• Meeting sales targets of store, manage budgets and sales reports
• Motivating store staff - training, and supervising them
• Dealing with customer issues and complaints.
• Responsible for Inventory Management / Merchandising of Stores.
• Monitoring competitors’ activities and helping management devise effective counter measures.
• Help in Marketing activities like Visual Merchandise Installation/ In Mall branding
Retail Trade - Saree
• Responsible for Channel Sales i.e. Wholesale, Multi Brand outlet Channel & Franchisee.
• Dealer management - Build & Maintain relationship with Dealers/Distributors
• Account Settlements and Collections from Channel partners (Dealers/Distributors).
• Responsible for Inventory Management / Merchandising of MBO thru Partners.
• Monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis of sales target Vs. Achievement Report.
Business Development – Non woven
• Developing market for Colour Guard by strengthening connect with potential value chain partners for fabric production and product conversion and getting commercial sales
• Developing market for Flame Retardant in India by strengthening the connect with Indian mattress brands/value chain and getting commercial sales
• Developing global market for fibre fill (Quilt market) by building connect with quilt value chain and build business case for VSF based quilts/pillows
• Building Nonwoven value chain Market Intelligence / Scouting for application development / Building connect with retailers & wipe producers globally and generate sales
Educational Requirement: Graduate and Diploma in Retail Management. B.E. Textiles for non-woven
Years of Experience: 6-8 years
Who should apply?: Calling superwomen who are driven to push the boundaries and break barriers.
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
Rs. 0-0 Lacs
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
09 Dec 2021