Job Overview :
Reporting to the Manager Operations- The holder of this role leads and coordinates a large
team of customer service associates and ensures all operational duties are carried out in
accordance with scheduled rosters and documented policies, and the SLAs set by the client
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Leads a team of 50- 75 customer service associates and motivates them to achieve
the team’ SLA.
• Consistently achieves all KPI's and SLA's set by the clients with strict adherence to
• Manages team responsibilities and allocates work to the Team Leaders.
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of customer service associates as well as
team leaders to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers;
ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading,
controlling and organizing.
• Prioritize and assign work to associates and initiate corrective measures to resolve
day- to- day work related problems including scheduling or adjusting overtime
requirements, break management as necessary. Devises strategies to minimize
attrition & absenteeism.
• Organizes training programs/ refresher courses for the associates. Appraises them
on their performance and provides regular feedback. Manages the performance
appraisal process for the entire team every month.
• Interacts with other departments like HR and administration to develop and
maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries pertaining to policies,
statutory compliances and administrative requirements.
• Conducts skip level meetings
• Generates and updates various reports like performance reports, evaluation reports,
issue logs, attendance etc.
• Coordinates call calibration with the Team Leaders and the QA team
• Initiates and administers the rewards and recognition program for the team.
• Organizes the monthly team outings in coordination with the associates and the
• Organizes weekly team meetings to update the associates on any process changes,
quality issues and team SLA and KPIs achievement.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Individual and team KPI’s metrics
• Customer Satisfaction
• Employee Engagement and Talent Development
• Business Transformation
Qualification & Experience (Critical and Desirable)
➢ Graduate or Undergraduate in any discipline
➢ At least 4- 6 years of supervisory experience in the industry leading a team of
➢ Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially 'Excel'.
➢ Age: 18 to 40 years of age
➢ Experience in Web -chat process/ Voice inbound & outbound
Work from home/ Work From Office