|Job Title||Manager – Testing|
|Grade Range||M 1|
|Reportees to the role||Multiple|
Purpose of the Role: Applicant will be part of inhouse development team responsible for Automated Testing.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools with less cost expenses and high revenues
· Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
· Collaborate with QA teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
· Create logs to document testing phases and defects
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Testing automation tools like Selenium, TestComplete, Jmeter, LoadRunner etc
· Unit testing, UI / UX testing,
· Integration testing of Apis,
· Performance and scalability testing,
· Security penetration testing,
· Documentation, HTML, GIT.
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Prior Banking / NBFC experience primarily in a QA tester or similar role.
No. of years of relevant experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in Automated Testing, preferably in Finance services domain
Any specific specialization/education: Graduate / Postgraduate in Technology /MBA degree
testing, Selenium, Automation
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 6,00,000-8,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
19 Nov 2021