About the job
Apply at :
Business Analyst – BFSI Domain
- To play an integrator role in the journey delivery squad (i.e. cross functional team specific tojourney)
- To facilitate discussions amongst business teams & different business functions to drive execution
- Be the bridge between business/Digital Journey Owner and IT through strong techno-functional experience
- To translate business workflow/UI/UX into detailed product backlog, consisting of user stories
- Detail functional specifications for each step in the journey e.g. validations of fields, user scenarios.
- To drive sprint planning in close collaboration with Product head and IT partners
- To be responsible for functional and solution documentation, create & review test scenarios, support business and function teams for UAT, end user manuals and conduct trainings for project delivery.
- To own UAT testing of build through testing team
- To adhere to business process
Master’s degree in finance/business is mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience as a business analyst or IT services or financial services organization.
- Understanding and experience of Product Development Life Cycle, Product backlog and experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Proven business analysis skills and strong understanding of system architecture with experience in BFSI domain solution is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
Accounting / Finance