About the job
- In-depth Knowledge and Experience in the US Health Care Payer System.
- 2-3 years of experience in Claims Adjudication. With over 1 year of experience as a supervisor.
- Proven track record in managing processes, streamlining workflows and excellent people management skills.
- Need to be a people centric manager who could articulate the employee challenges to the management as well as motivate the team towards desired project goals.
- Circulate quality dashboards at agreed periodic intervals to all relevant stake holders
- Adhering to various regulatory and compliance practices.
- Maintaining and Ownership of reports both internal as well as for the clients.
- Presenting the data and provide deep insights about the process to the Clients as well as Internal Management.
- Managing and co- ordinating training programs.
- Excellent in Coaching and providing feedback to the team. Take necessary HR actions as part of the Performance Improvement Process.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring that the key Service Level Agreements are met consistently without any exceptions.
- Leverage all Operational metrices to ensure that the Revenue and Profitability targets are met and exceeded.
- Work in tandem with all Business functions to ensure smooth business process.
- Retention of key team members.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
ITES/ BPO/ KPO/ LPO/ Customer Service/ Operations