- Engage with Product Management and Business to assist development of the roadmap based on Shopify and Walmart feasibility.
- Do technical discovery, create, review and document designs, and deliver awesome products.
- Ensure that your code scales to meet the demands of thousands of users with large or enormous catalogues.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery, within the established architectural guidelines.
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience in design and development of highly -scalable applications and platform development in product based companies or R&D divisions.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Good understanding of relational databases (SQLServer)
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture (Azure), UI frameworks ( Redux ), Microservice Architecture and related stacks and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Agile methodologies and DevOps
- CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Well versed in TDD,BDD methodologies and the enabling tools and technologies - JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD etc.
- Strong hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
- Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to balance the long-term "big picture" and short term implications of design decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love great User Experiences and are unwilling to settle for second-best. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast -paced, results- driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.