About the job
Nasdaq Technology is looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join the Bangalore technology center in India. If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you!
We are looking for candidates who share those values along with a genuine desire and drive to deliver top technology solutions to today's markets.
Dev Ops Engineer: 3 – 8 years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and applications infrastructure.
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs; implements and/or maintains software solutions for more complex assignments.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short– and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- Develops security solutions for complex assignments.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically for more challenging assignments.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Modifies existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability.
- Mentors others in the team on implementing system improvements, challenging the team to increase efficiency wherever possible and to utilize current industry trends.
- Ensures that applications are compatible across multiple platforms and browsers.
- May participate in all aspects from detailed programming to high level system design.
- Participates in IT systems strategy, development and /or integrations services to clients.
- Provides technology trends and competitive landscape expertise and makes technology decisions to drive opportunities and competitive advantage for our clients.
- Provides a deep domain and industry experience and expertise to design and develop creative solutions.
- Provides deep awareness of technology and market trends to anticipate industry changes and conceptualize solutions.
- As a generalist, becomes involved in all aspects of a project including firmware, hardware, architecture, database warehouse and mining, database design and analysis, software development and testing.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Would typically have, or be studying, a second degree or masters’ in a more specialized area, such as financial markets, finance, or mathematics related.
- Special Qualifications: Will hold further qualifications/certifications across a number of specialist disciplines relevant to role.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 7,00,000-9,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services