Business: Birla Carbon, Corporate Office
• Responsible for overall enterprise systems architecture, integration technologies, Enterprise Pillar Application and Master Data Management strategy and data quality initiatives.
• Acts as key liaison between the Applications and Infrastructure teams; ensuring application architecture is optimally designed and maintained for long term viability.
• Provides technical leadership by evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving business and technology issues.
• Consults IT organization on methods, procedures and standards associated with data, change management and architectural compliance. Identifies and resolves IT environment risks and quality related issues.
• Deliver technical capabilities to support IT architecture
• Deliver and manage application operations and reliability
• Oversee and drive technology projects
• Lead Change Review Boards - review the approaches for key programs / projects. Monitor and report on status of submitted RFCs.
Role reports into: Head IT – Analytics & Automation
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology required
Years of Experience: 8 years plus
Other Requirements: Ability to partner with the business and IT to set and execute application strategy, Understanding of ITIL and processes and framework preferred, Good understanding of Middleware tools like SAP CPI, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Experience in administration of SAP Landscape, Knowledge of SAP GRC is a big plus, Development experience with some architect roles, Experience in security standards for integration
Why should you apply?: This role acts key liaison between the Applications and Infrastructure teams and is very important as a backbone of the IT organization