Job Description - IAM (IDENTITY/ENTITLEMENT/ACCESS MANAGEMENT) (0075862)
IAM (IDENTITY/ENTITLEMENT/ACCESS MANAGEMENT)-(0075862)
Job Title: Cloud Identity & Access Management Specialist
Zensar is a digital solutions company helping organizations around the world achieve new thresholds of business performance. We work with clients in banking and financial services, hi-tech and manufacturing, insurance, consumer services, and more. We prepare our clients for sustainable success through experience design, cloud technology, advanced analytics, and business acceleration.
The resource, who shall be reporting to the Cloud operations technical team lead, shall have strong experience in managing identity and access management solution in large operational environments. The resource shall support the Identity Management team, on projects or ongoing support services, as per arising needs.
• Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions;
• Deep hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure Identity Services,
• Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication.
• Understanding of RBAC, AD and specific protocols like SAML & OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
• Hands-On experience on administration and troubleshooting of AAD Connect.
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system;
• Understanding of LDAP and account lifecycle management;
• Ability to automate complex identity and access management tasks;
• Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management;
• Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on multiple identity solutions uniformly;
• Knowledge of other identity solutions (AWS IAM, OKTA or similar).
Required Soft Skills:
• Ability to distill complex problems and drive toward creative solutions;
• Ability to interact with customers, ability to assess and gather customer requirements, comparing pros and cons, to propose best suited option and turn them into solution designs;
• Willingness to learn on the job
• IDAM certification(s)
• ITIL/ ISO 20000 Service Management
• PMI or Prince 2 Project management
☒ Yes, up to “n” days per week.
☒ One week per month (rotation is subject to the number of team members)
☐ May be required on an exceptional basis
☐ Not required
IMPORTANT REGARDING ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS & OVERTIME
If the requirement for On-call services is “One week per month”:
• The daily rate offer must include 1 week of on-call & 3 hours of Overtime per month (those 3 hours can be used during On-Call intervention or for any other reason)
• Any extra week of On-call requirement in excess of one week per month can be invoiced as one extra working day (as per agreed daily rate)
If the requirement for On-call services is “May be required on an exceptional basis”:
• Each on-call week can be invoiced as one extra working day (as per agreed daily rate)
• Mondays to Saturdays: Overtime can be invoiced at 125% of agreed daily rate
• Sundays & ICC Public Holidays: Overtime can be invoices 150% of agreed daily rate
Overtime should be pre-approved by the Team Leader
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Rs. 15-20 Lacs
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services
16 Sep 2021