About the job
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists and supports the DGM- Operations in planning, organizing, executing and
- achievement of production goals and targets.
- Provides necessary inputs to the Operations Head on bandwidth, connectivity,
- database functionality and reporting.
- Responsible for optimal/ cost effective scheduling and smooth running of the
- production shifts.
- Schedules periodic meetings with the team and QA team to review performance, audit reports and discuss any corrective measures needed/ initiated because of any
- Implement Process Improvements, coordinate with the Quality improvement team to build effective audit mechanisms & procedures to improve the overall service quality.
- Implement productivity improvement through Six Sigma Techniques (Quality).
- Maintain staffing and scheduling of department personnel to provide quick response to customer calls.
- Actively involve self towards building a culture conducive for employee
- Develops and guides the work structure and workflow, studies and standardizes
- procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations, assigns duties and examines work for accuracy, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of Assistant Managers and Team Leaders to
- ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers; ensure an efficient and
- qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling and organizing.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Individual and team KPI’s metrics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Engagement and Talent Development
- Business Transformation
- Graduate in any discipline
- Overall 10 plus years in the industry & 4-6 years experience in a Managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially 'Excel'.
- Experience in Web -chat process will be an added advantage
- Experience in Managing total span of 125 – 150 FTE’s
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
ITES/ BPO/ KPO/ LPO/ Customer Service/ Operations