About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Cash Loans charter.
About the team:
PayU Finance is the credit and lending arm of the PayU brand (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Prosus
group. Previously Naspers group) headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
PayU Finance India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than
$280 million in consumer credit. PayU Finance provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-
term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI, and
PayU Finance operates under two brands - LazyPay and PaySense with a focus on Buy now
Pay later and personal loan products.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
• Own and drive product features through their entire product life cycle: ideation, specification,
development, release, analysis, and iteration
• Be the partner in crime with the engineering, UX design, marketing, and support teams to craft
products that delight our users every day.
• Define the key success metrics for your product line and develop the vision, strategy, and
roadmap for future product investments.
• Generate and refine hypotheses from a wide range of data sets and user interviews. Transform
the qualitative and quantitative insights into stories that have a meaningful, concise narrative.
• Track the KPIs that speak to the health and success of your product areas.
• Ruthless prioritization - Amongst the hundreds of features and products that we can build, you
will be responsible for defining what to build and what not to build
What are we looking for?
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a product.
• Demonstrated leadership within and/or outside a work setting
• Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying
attention to detail in the solution
• Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
• Strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to engage with a large number of third party teams to drive business effectiveness.
• Should have background in a credit services (lending) company
• Should have previously worked with finance, policy and risk teams
• Should clear the basic requirements at PM level (structured thinking & problem solving, metrics
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Rs. 6,00,000-15,00,000 Lacs
IT Software - eCommerce/ Internet Technologies
IT-Software / Software Services
27 Dec 2021