About the job
Job Title: Incident Management
Zensar is a digital solutions company helping organizations around the world achieve new thresholds of business performance. We work with clients in banking and financial services, hi-tech and manufacturing, insurance, consumer services, and more. We prepare our clients for sustainable success through experience design, cloud technology, advanced analytics, and business acceleration.
- Candidate with 4-7 years of experience of Incident, Major Incident & Service request management processes of ITSM
- The role requires proactively run incident processes and analyze incident metrics.
- Identifying changes in the support processes and change the incident management process respectively
- Conduct regular review of incident management process and drive improvement to the process, tools, templates, documents and reports with customer counterparts
- Provide education, guidance, support, to ensure adoption of and adherence to Incident management processes within vendor and customer's internal support teams
- Experience of leading and managing Major incidents from notification to service restoration
- Regular communication to internal and external stakeholders within SLAs
- Good knowledge on the Service Request Management process
- Creation and presentation of customer facing incident reports and trend analysis.
- Have strong organization skills enabling the management of multiple incidents simultaneously and be effective in their prioritization based on impact to the business.
- Using ServiceNow as a Service Management tool
- ITIL V3/V4 foundation certification is must & Service Operation certification will be an added advantage
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 5,00,000-10,00,000 Lacs
IT Hardware/ Technical Support/ Telecom Engineering
IT-Hardware & Networking, IT-Software / Software Services