• The Software Specialist role is responsible to drive ProC based application design and development for TeleCheck systems, front-end applications & Authorization systems
• The candidate works primarily on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments.
• Collaborate with Business, drive and accommodate changes. Employs a thorough knowledge of required procedures, methodologies and/or application standards, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) and security related compliance to write or modify software programs.
• Design and develop distributed, highly scalable, efficient, and fault-tolerant systems focused on creating solutions using Unix/Solaris architecture.
• Proficiency in building dynamic, responsive applications for Oracle.
• Expertise on creating technical design documents.
Relevant Experience - 7 years
Overall Experience - 9 years
Knowledge of technologies - PLSQL, Oracle, Unix OS and Shell scripting
Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business
Experience of developing Packages, Tables with Indexing and Parition, Procedures, Triggers etc.
Working knowldge of ProC and integration with Oracle Tables/pacakages
Working knowldge of Shell Scripting and Perl Scripting
Experience in TOAD and Sqlplus
Experience in one of the Methodologies - Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban
Exposure to SQL Server, Sqlplus and Toad
Exposure to Vim, Eclipse, and GIT
Nice to Have
Golden gate Methodology
Self-starter and a Team Player
Strong problem solving and analytics skills
Excellent communication skills verbal/written
Experience working with geographically distributed teams (US, NZ and India)
BFSI - Online/Mobile Banking, Core Banking, Payments, Cards, Insurance
Bachelor in Engineering, CS/IT or Relevant Experience (B.E/B.Tech)
Microsoft Cerified IT Professional
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
Microsoft Cerified Solutions Architect
Google/AWS Cloud Certified