Application Engineer, Supply Chain Jobs for Women
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience in architecting and integration of internal and third-party applications
- Experience working in cloud and cloud native programming
- Experience in designing distributed systems with scalable and microservice-based architecture
- Experience integrating custom built solutions with vendor product offerings, and integration experience with supply chain applications
- Experience deploying machine automation solutions
- Experience working with web-scale databases and building scalable data pipelines
- Experience in cloud technologies and microservice/API based designs and integrations
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
Our mission is to bring in system wide synergy on resources, commitments, and tracking the progress through standardized and automated practices. Workflow automation, micro-services, and application programming interface (API) based architecture and process optimization through pub/sub framework will enable success in this domain.
In this role, you will have responsibilities that span across domain and region. You will lead a variety of projects and teams across the organization. You will lead projects that involve technologies or that integrate/implement multiple homegrown and third-party applications supporting supply chain and data center business processes.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with internal business teams in architecting and leading the system vision
- Drive the technical and architecture strategy from concept to delivery
- Ensure your team is delivering with repeatable quality and predictability