About the job
- Must be proficient with International Business-to-Business Collections Procedures.
- Publishing Daily, weekly & monthly reports by extracting data through various sources such as SAP & available SharePoint reports or Power BI.
- Updating process level SOPs with most recent changes & managing updates through version control
- Maintaining Risk & Issue Log for the team
- Maintaining Access Matrix for the team & perform routine checks for the various accesses granted to the team members.
- Maintaining Skill Matrix for the team & perform recurring checks to ensure all mandatory trainings are completed
- Verifying availability of knowledge transition documents for any new transitions or BU migrations.
- Responsible for change management & ensuring any changes are captured in the relevant collections documents.
- Assist with internal and/or external audits, spot checks and assessments as needed.
- Will be required to conduct audits with recurring frequency & share timely feedback with the team in coordination with the Collections Manager
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in reviewing documentation & must have eye for details to connect dots with the available information.
- Previous experience with SAP or any similar ERP is preferred.
- Previous experience with Power BI or any reporting tool is preferred.
- Previous experience in auditing internal processes is preferred.
SAP, Power BI, SharePoint
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services