Sparkle' program spans through entire maternity period to enable women professionals to discover and embrace their unique gift specifically during and after maternity break to create positive impact in personal and professional lives. This is a significant cross-road for women. The aim of the program is to support women through their professional journey during post-maternity breaks.
A change in perspective, balance and aspiration reinforcement will help women to bounce back into being true to themselves professionally and personally.
The significant learnings from the program are:
1. Ways to integrate work life for better efficacies and overall growth of the company
2. Managing emotional conflicts after child-birth in respect to career development
3. Equipping self for smooth transition from being a career women to a working mother
4. Learning to set a tone and remove the unconscious bias
The program is a 4 hours instructor led virtual classroom.
The key topics covered in the program are:
1. Define your vision and emerging leadership brand: who are you and what is your trademark
2. How to better utilize the support network and wider community, both at home and work, during the maternity phase
3. Utilizing strengths and potential during this phase
4. Effectively managing the demands and expectations both on the personal and domestic front, before and after maternity.
Attending Evolve helped me thinking to put together an action plan for myself.
The LEAD Program was an eye opener. The training gave me a new perspective about Authentic Leadership
Open conversations, sharing of views, learning from experiences of other participants - the three aspects I appreciated most about the Step Up Program
The women leadership program gave all participants a platform to connect with their own selves. I believe this connect and understanding of concepts will help me in the longer run, both personally and professionally