A Little Bit About Us
Started in September 2020, WeAce is a platform created for women to ace professionally and personally. Given
that women are unique in the way they approach, build, experience and choose their career journey - we are
convinced that the support, knowledge and opportunities they need at every life stage to succeed and grow -
must also be unique and bespoke.
It's simple - we want to build a community and partner led ecosystem that supports the right kind of skilling,
mentoring and work opportunities for women to become the best version of themselves. And we do this
brick-by-brick with the support of a growing list 150+ global partners and companies, who have joined us in
our mission to engage, enable and employ women across sectors, functions and industries.
We believe, as half the consumer population, a woman's perspective is critical to design, growth and success
of products, services and businesses of the future.
And the only way we ace - is when they ace.
- To build a strong professional networking community for women to find support,
guidance and build
connections. From classroom to boardroom, we've created multiple touchpoints for women at various stages of
their career to stay gainfully connected with the larger professional network and industry.
- Industry Led Engagements & Networking Communities
- Webinars & Masterclasses including Leadership Connects, CXO meets
- Hackathons, Ideathons & Competitions
- To address the skilling and learning gap essential for women to level up and grow
train-to-retain approach. With Wocademy - our capability building academy for women we offer learning and
mentoring programs curated especially for women at different career levels, returnees, entrepreneurs, freshers
- Niche Skilling Programs for Functional & Technical knowledge
- Life-Stage Enablement, Self-Enhancement & Well-Being Programs
- WeAce Select Program for One-On-One & Group Mentoring
- To deliver our promise with real impact and be the agents of change for gender
workplaces. Through our recruitment and hiring vertical that has access to a consistently growing pool of
skilled women professionals, we help find relevant talent and support organisations fulfil their diversity,
inclusion and equity (DEI) agenda.
- Diversity Hiring
- Hiring Drives & Career fairs