Exceed program aims to equip, integrate and speed up the development of women commencing second phase in professional domain by focusing on reskilling, relevance and resilience in new world of management and leadership. It will help them to decide amongst the various choices available. Also, pave a path by using the support system to cope up with the transition back into work life.
The second career program will help women lead with lasting impact and build strategic plans.
Participants will learn about:
1. Understanding the purpose to start the second milestone
2. Using the purpose and identity to derive motivation and overcome challenges
3. Building a network that they can leverage
4. Building resilience and understand how to manage and use your personal energy
The program is a 6 hours instructor led virtual classroom spread across 2 classes of 3 hours each.
1. Personal Exploration Map: Work on the online journal with reflective questions around self belief, personal aspirations and desired goals
2. Gain in depth understanding and align the objectives of the program and organisation with your HR
1. Context Setting - Define program objectives and understand participants' expectations
2. Experiential learning through reflective exercises/models to understand life of a returnee women
3. Life of a working mother - Understand workplace biases & factors that influence how a
returnee woman is at the workplace, also learn about challenges faced by returnee women
4. Biases and Stereotypes - Learn to push back and negate the stereotypes
5. Sharing of success stories of women leaders
6. Strengthen your Confidence - Learn how to build your confidence
7. Takeaways and conclusion
1. Assimilating learnings of first Session - Recap and discussion around key takeaways
2. Discover your Personal Brand - Understand how perceptions play a role in creating and cultivating your own Brand
3. Network is the 'Net Worth' - The section will be conduced through reflective tool to map the networks and understand how to leverage personal brand to create strategic networks
4. Understand the importance of personal energy and how to manage it
5. Create an action plan on story of your life
Attending Evolve helped me thinking to put together an action plan for myself.
The LEAD Program was an eye opener. The training gave me a new perspective about Authentic Leadership
Open conversations, sharing of views, learning from experiences of other participants - the three aspects I appreciated most about the Step Up Program
The women leadership program gave all participants a platform to connect with their own selves. I believe this connect and understanding of concepts will help me in the longer run, both personally and professionally