Wings' program will help in the growth and development of women starting their careers who are entering into the professional domain, by supporting them in defining a purpose and vision for themselves in the foreseeable future.
The program will empower women to preempt upcoming challenges and for building a repertoire of tools and networks that enable progress.
The program is a 6 hours instructor led virtual classroom spread across 2 modules of 3 hours each.
The foundations of the program are:
1. How to get clarity of goals and conviction in self
2. Learn to adopt a collaborative yet constructively competitive attitude towards leveraging your existing skill sets
3. Understand to tailor your profile, hence seek special guidance for utilizing the technical/ analytical/research or critical thinking skills that may be required the most for you
4. Get to know about suggested plans to increase productivity and organize as well as prioritize the work which is given to you
5. Learn to get out of your comfort zone and hence make decisions and solve problems by wearing multiple hats
6. How to boost your self-confidence as well as abilities to skill up your Leadership/ Management skills
Attending Evolve helped me thinking to put together an action plan for myself.
The LEAD Program was an eye opener. The training gave me a new perspective about Authentic Leadership
Open conversations, sharing of views, learning from experiences of other participants - the three aspects I appreciated most about the Step Up Program
The women leadership program gave all participants a platform to connect with their own selves. I believe this connect and understanding of concepts will help me in the longer run, both personally and professionally