Hybrid workplaces have lots of pros and cons. It makes the organisation more efficient ,more productive and reduces operating costs It also improves employees work-life balances. But it also has some down sides because employees have felt the burnout and don’t know when to switch off. Also there have been heightened cyber security risks. We ask the experts and understand the pros and cons and how to make the best out of it.
- Understanding how hybrid workplace has affected different aspects of working
- Understanding how we can bring DEI in hybrid workplace
- Be aware of some of the advantages and disadvantages of Hybrid workplace
- Focus on how to create life-work balance in this changing scenario
- How Company culture has changed with changing styles of working
Why should you attend?
- You will learn the pros and cons of Hybrid workplace
- You will learn how hybrid workplaces impact our work life balance
- You will learn the advantages and disadvantages of working as a remote employee
- You will learn how to include equity and inclusion in hybrid workplace
- You will learn how hybrid workplace has helped collaboration
Know your Speakers:
- Anuj Malhotra - He is the Senior Partner & Vice President, Service Lines and Operations, IBM Consulting. With a reputation as a change agent, and an ability to analyse situations, devise strategies and solutions, and a proven record of rolling-out of the same globally, he has demonstrated success in leading globally distributed organisations that manage Sales, Solutioning, and Delivery portfolios, and the related P&Ls.
- Lavanya Raghuraman - She is an IBM Distinguished Engineer in the Global Government team in IBM, responsible for driving modernization of social program delivery at Federal, State and Local government clients with hybrid cloud platform solutions and Intelligent Workflows. She is known for her strong technical leadership and interpersonal skills collaborating, leading multicultural teams across geographies and business units.
- Keerthana Sharath - She is leading the Business Automation Practice for the ISA region, in IBM Expert Lab, and is an IBM Certified Expert IT specialist and Open Group Master Certified Technical Specialist with 15 years of strong experience in design, architecture, services implementation of several successful scalable projects from the ground up.
“One of the best conversations i have heard in a long time”-Prabhat Sood, Senior executive
“Learned a lot from about DEI in hybrid workplace’”- Kirti Mehta, Financial Analyst
Who can do this program?
Professionals who want to work in hybrid environment